lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

The Most Embarrassing Moment of My Life

When I was in high school in physical education class always made ​​us play soccer or basketball, something that I did not like because always had to fall down or hit me with the ball or something, which always was quite embarrassing.

I think I've had many embarrassing moments in my life jajaj but among those who make me laugh more when I remember it (or my friends remind me) is the one time we were playing football and a companion, who was the goalkeeper, kick the ball and it went directly on to my head, it still amazes me her marksmanship jajaaj

I imagine that should be quite funny but hurt me enough head, and think that it's only one of many things that have happened me :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario